dear www,

I know my posts have been lacking. I'm sorry for my absence and the frozen state of my blog lately. My wheels have continued to spin, but my thoughts seem to revolve almost completely around preparations for the baby coming in... I just counted... 24 days (give or take). wow.

I have lists of the essentials and the just-in-case items. We are working on getting things pulled together so the little one will have a cozy spot to sleep when we bring him or her home. Hopefully something besides a dresser drawer. Admittedly, I also get caught up in the non-essentials (like spending an hour searching for a 2009 Stendig calendar, which I found!) But we are working on translating the lists to check-marks, and little by little I'm feeling more ready.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me while things remain a little slow around here. I will be in and out and hopefully back to steady posting before too long.

xo. Jill


p.s. In the meantime check out this delightful new blog that e-friend Kelli just started this week.

13 comments:

kelli said...

Jill, the last is my very favorite. You look good with that belly. How exciting that you're so close. I can't wait for you!

(And thanks. I'm having fun with this new project..)

hannah said...

you look beautiful! what fabulous pictures!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

well, you just couldnt be any cute now could you?? I will be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well. Its the best moment of your life you have coming. Enjoy every second.

Erin said...

what?! only 24 more days? That's crazy! Look how cute and tiny you still are!

I can't wait to find out what it is...

Kelly said...

I am so excited. You look fabulous.

Amber said...

you look so beautiful! i'm so happy and excited for you. i can't believe it is so close! let me know if there is anything that i can do for you. i'm think about you. love ya!

It's me said...

Oh, Jill! I am so happy for you both. xoxo Zaneta

Kathryn said...

cute, cute, cute.

Kellie said...

oh i love this post. you look so great. i hope you're feeling nice and "nested".

Janaan said...

I am so excited for you to have your little one! I just had my first in May and it has been the most fabulous experience of my life.

I wish I had taken pictures of my belly. You look fantastic.

marta said...

wow. best of luck. you're darling and am hoping all goes well with your delivery. so exciting. babies are the best.

marisa said...

new to your blog and looking forward to reading through it! best of luck with the last few days of your pregnancy.

p.s. you are just tiny + adorable!

Garage Equipment said...

The baby is so cute. She looks like my baby sister. Love it!