papabubble

Many months back, BlackEiffel posted about this sweet-shop gone global called, PAPABUBBLE, with a location in New York City.

We made our first stop there this weekend and now I'm wishing that I lived in the neighborhood. I would stop in for a little bag of sweets more often. Our favorite so far is the fizzy hard candy, a touch sour and very fruity. They also have a 'borough bag', hard candies with names of each borough on the candy, the perfect edible souvenir.

I really loved the simple/laboratory design of the shop too.


[ getting there ] 380 Broome Street, between Mulberry + Mott, Little Italy/Chinatown

7 comments:

Kellie said...

how fun. there just aren't candy shops like that here

Amber said...

it looks like a really cool store. i love the modern simple style.

Sine family said...

I heard about this place. I want to go!! Their treats look so yummy. Want to go together some time?

seesaw designs said...

looks and sounds amazing.

nikki r said...

amazing. life is good!

missy said...

I'm obsessed with this candy store - next time I'm there I'm totally going. I love the design.

Jill said...

missy if you come we'll go on a sweet shop tour! :)