thrifting :: salt lake city (part 2)

We had another vintage shopping day in Salt Lake City. First stop:

The Age Cage
(getting there: 2030 South 900 East)


My friend Caitlin told me about this navy blue Chesterfield before-hand, its in perfect condition on sale for $900 which is a great price for a leather sofa (almost as great as my $60 sofa find, but I couldn't have two sofas on my hands).


Second Hand Chic
(getting there: 2006 South 900 East)


While you're in the neighborhood (they share a parking) grab some NYC style pizza at Este Pizzeria.

9 comments:

Lindzie said...

I've lived in Utah near SLC and have never seen such cool places! I might have to visit some of these places

Amber said...

those little shops look so great. i'm all about the $60 sofa rather than the $900, though that is still a good deal - you just can't beat $60!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

OK one of these times, I want to be invited!

down and out chic said...

fantastic shops and that sofa is pretty amazing.

raquel raney said...

how wonderful. funny we were just talking about needing vintage suitcases for the office - those would be perfect.

Jill said...

they had dozens of suitcases, all colors and sizes. if you get to slc in the next bit you should stop by!

angela hardison said...

I've got a bunch of those little yellow cups in that bottom right picture, and a matching red punch bowl! Love them.

Next time I'm in UT I definitely need to spend more time thrifting/antiquing.

Jill said...

from what i have seen of your vintage collection, angela, its fantastic.

Kellie said...

that was such a fun day.