tested

I wasted my money, here's to hoping you won't need to...

KICK IT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Almay Pure Blends Mascara :: a frightening poke-my-eyes-out synthetic brush and dry/clump formula. Two thumbs down, all the way down.

Burts Bee's Lip Shimmer in Guava :: The overly-shimmering color left me feeling like Malibu Barbie, skip it.


KEEP IT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer :: Not orange, not glittery, with just the right amount of color. It looks like a natural glow to me, two thumbs up.

3 comments:

Amber said...

good to know. thanks!

down and out chic said...

nice, thanks for the heads up. sad story on the clumpy mascara.

Kellie said...

yes. keep the product reviews coming. i love that sort of thing