favorite kids rooms + nurseries

I think the past 4+ years of apartment living is starting to leave its mark ... because I am drawn to spaces with white walls. These are a few of my favorite images of kids rooms + nurseries that I have been collecting.

+ cookie mag / + abbey goes design scouting

+ living etc.

+ decor8

+ living etc. / + cookie mag

+ ohdeedoh

+ Mettes Potteri

+ cookie mag / + martha stewart

+ flickr + via oh happy day

+ living etc.

+ cookie mag + via ink and wit

+ geninne's studio + via seesaw

This last image isn't a nursery, but I really love the colors and wall art.

7 comments:

.caroline armelle. said...

i love it! i've totally bookmarked nearly all of the same ones!

Kellie said...

i seriously love all these images. your nursery will be so cute. i love maps in kids rooms :)

Lionel Messi said...

טוב

תודה

הנושא של יותר נפלא

Jill said...

i don't read/speak hebrew... but i'm going to assume that comment was a safe one. ?

Joanna Goddard said...

what a wonderful round-up!! i love the globe hanging from the ceiling. joannaox

tiltherewasyou said...

what an AWESOME collection! I am going to save these for when Virginia (eventually!) gets a room.

The Lil Bee said...

I love Abbey's room:) And so many of these others, too.

PS: Your blog is fantastic...I can't soak it all in quick enough!