ryantown

postcard + image from ryantown

Last month my friend Erin + I scooted down to the meatpacking district to check out Ryantown USA. The exhibit was on display at Earnest Sewn (a little denim shop worth exploring on its own).

If you love paper, you'll love Robert Ryan. He is an artist based in the UK that designs really intricate paper cutouts. I always love the charming phrases he uses in his designs. You can check out his etsy shop here. I really am kicking myself for not picking up a laser-cut wooden key they were selling there, I should have... but didn't.

5 comments:

Bree said...

I have one of his books...and I love it!

seesaw designs said...

Love this - and I love earnest Sewn Jeans, too!

Kellie said...

how cool!

Bri said...

Those are really cool and inventive. I love seeing people do interesting things with such commonplace materials.

Erin said...

i should have insisted you buy one. what kind of friend am i?