put a star on it*

Here are some of my favorite posts this week, in no particular order...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(1) spray painted furniture - I was shocked by the great results! :: Little Green Notebook

(2) a website filled with beautiful pictures + daily thoughts :: Habit

(3) a bright and colorful kitchen :: Design Sponge

(4) this breathtaking art installation by artists Steinger & Lenzlinger :: Luphia Loves

(5) powder-coated lamp round up, in eye-catching colors :: I Suwannee

(6) I felt that I had scored a deal after I bought this striped vintage top from Half Caf on etsy :: {frolic!}

(7) this gold pendant light is a statement piece that I would hang onto for a lifetime :: sfgirlbybay

(8) beautiful photographs of the snow that almost had me wishing for more, almost. :: Please Sir

(9) this food looks to beautiful to eat, and I love their concept :: Oh Joy!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

so cool--love the shirt you got! and i really want to feel what that fabric paint feels like.