sprout + spinach burrito


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

One of our stapes at home is a simple tortillas with beans. Recently my brother took me to Jason's Deli and I tried the Spinach Veggie Wrap. It was delicious. I would never think to put sprouts + mushrooms in a burrito but now I'm adapting it at home.

Jason's Spinach Veggie Wrap:
spinach, homemade pico and guacamole, sprouts, mushrooms, asiago with a side of homemade salsa.

Sprout + Spinach Burrito:
spinach, sprouts, mushrooms thinly sliced, refried black beans, fresh salsa, cheddar cheese.

I recommend both tasty versions, I'm going to be making these all week to use my spinach + sprouts.

12 comments:

Tracie said...

Your homemade version sounds delicious! I might have to fly in for one :)

Kelly said...

Those both sounds yummy. I'm going to try them. It is perfect because I have been on a sprout kick. Unfortunatly for me, the grocery store had a recall on all their sprouts when I went to buy more yesterday. So sad. Keep posting more recipes. I love trying new things. Especially when their easy to make.

Amber said...

minus the mushrooms, it sounds great to me!

Laura said...

Looks good to me but could we get Brad's reaction?

Jill said...

Brad is sticking to the basics for now. :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

yum it looks so delicious! :)

paula said...

this looks so yummy. I am hungry now:(

citysage said...

Oh man, those burritos look SO good! I've been craving that sort of crunchy wholesome goodness lately and might just have to give these a try!

Blair said...

Oh, those both look so good!!! Wish I had that and not cheese and crackers for lunch!

Kellie said...

yum, this sounds really good right now

The Bentley Family said...

You know Donna Hay! Awesome. Jason's Deli does have fabulous wraps!

Erin said...

i may feel a late night snack attack coming on... those sound crazy delicious.