put a star on it*

A handful of favorite posts from the week, in no particular order...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


(1) i love this great use of penny tile :: apartment therapy
(2) stitched mini fruits & veggies from emily style's tear-file
(3) this made me crave homemade pizza all week ::
my happy little life
(4) did you see this amazing closet? wow! :: darling dexter
(5) i never knew why birdseed was a tradition :: mint
(6) i love the colors and the red balloon in this nursery :: ali loves curtis
(7) a refreshingly sweet reminder about good friends :: absolutely beautiful
(8) i would love to see the design process on this bookshelf :: seesaw designs
(9) these funny/fantastic pictures are so unique :: allison c photography

We've deemed tomorrow as 'Brooklyn Day'. I'm sure I'll have lots of findings to report next week. Have an adventurous weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

so great. I am especially in love with the tiny ribbon embroidered veggies!

citysage said...

That nursery is exactly the reason why I can't wait to have kids---who doesn't want an excuse to go shopping for absolutely adorable things ;)

And yes, those ribbon veggies are too sweet. makes me want to reach for my embroidery hoop!