paper love

Paper Love is a sweet little shop in Park Slope, Brooklyn. It was opened in November 2008 by my (new) friend Alison. She has always had a 'thing for paper' and with a little nudge from her husband decided to take the plunge and open a shop of her own.

Alison has a great eye for design and her shop has everything from book tags, notecards, to wrapping paper and journals. She works with a lot of local artists in Brooklyn for letterpressing, invitations, etc.

I wouldn't mind spending my days surrounded by those four charming walls. It is really fun to explore.


Paper Love has a blog that is updated regularly with the newest shop updates. You can find the goodies here.

:::::

Getting there: 178 A Lincoln Place, Brooklyn, NY

8 comments:

Kellie said...

oh awesome. i love paper too. how did you meet your new friend?

insoma

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what a cute little spot.

galsmiles said...

What a great little shop. I wish I could visit. I've been looking for some great stationary...thanks for sharing this sweet find.

Erin said...

i really, really, really love little cards. i want to visit this place... it looks darling.

please sir said...

Looks like such a fun shop - I wouldn't mind spending some time there!

Blueprint Bliss said...

I have a paper obsession... LOVE it. Thanks for sharing this!

katelynjane said...

If I could own a store, it would be exactly like this one. I get all excited just looking at those walls of paper and journals and mroe paper! I LOVE IT!

marta said...

be still my heart. oh love this. hope you don't mind me linking to this post.. your blog is a new fave. i love paper.