modern split-level

This is exactly why you hire an architect. The details of this East Village loft space are so beautiful. The built-ins are ingenious and all of the space is well used. I love how the space can transform depending on how they are using it at the time.

The clean lines of the structure, the amazing amount of natural light, and the simple furniture selections and finishes are really wonderful. These images are going in my dream house file.


designed by Pulltab Design, NY Times article
photo credits Elizabeth Felicella

9 comments:

paula said...

This space is so fresh. I love the garden wall too.

Amy said...

mine too!

love the windows and the floors, any clue what the floors are? cement? epoxy? wood? i cant tell.

Jill said...

hi amy. the floors are polished concrete. i think they were either stained or the concrete mix was tinted. so pretty.

Amber said...

that is awesome. i love stained or finished concrete. and i really love they nature they brought in.

Kellie said...

wow--really beautiful!

Whitney said...

Hey i just came across your blog and think you are amazing at what you do! Just wondering if you might have any contacts in Salt Lake City of somebody that does Business Interior Design work? We are looking to stage a 'war room' for all of the Executives to strategize. Let me know if you have anybody in mind!! Thanks so much. wholland@utopianet.org

missy said...

Gorgeous. I love the simple lines and WHITE in this home. That rug is gorgeous too.

Jen Bird said...

Ahh, I love clean lines and white! So calming! Jill, I seriously want you to decorate my house for me one day! Seriously, you have great taste girl!! And I LOOOVE your sister's nursery!! Oh my heavens!

Heather said...

I love the ivy and the little water feature...so relaxing!