harvey faircloth


Stop the presses. Things just got exciting. I've been wondering about the latest project of Katie Hatch, a lady with impeccable taste, and I just read about it on Hi + Low. It's called Harvey Faircloth, a clothing company started by Katie, Abby Clawson Low, & Mara Papa.

Whenever I see Katie she is always wearing a unique dress or shirt, and undoubtedly, it was always something she put together with her own two hands and a sewing machine. She is so talented and I am thrilled to see her start out with this company. I'll be sure to have my eyes on Harvey Faircloth.

p.s. be sure to scroll through the 'About Harvey' page. It had me smiling.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

do you know her? i'll have to check it out :)

Caitlin said...

If those girls names are on it, then you know it has to be good. So exciting-I'm glad she is finally doing her own thing-she was way too talented for Martha anyway.

The Bentley Family said...

What I wouldn't give to be able to put my ideas into reality. Learning to sew is definately on my MUST do before I die list.

linsey said...

this line is a dream. fits amazing, feels amazing, makes you feel oh-so glam. mara + abby + katie are superstars.

paula said...

I love these. just beautiful.

Jenn C said...

i love Katie and Abby! Katie is amazing. When we were roomies forever ago, I was constantly in awe of her ability to whip up a dress overnight.

Tatou said...

If you see Mara Papa on any given day, you would know she has impeccable taste!