dynamic duo

Today's Anthropologie email showing a versatile top + capri length jeans really has me wanting to change-up my own wardrobe for spring. And those sandals... ahhh...my feet are tapping as I look at them.

[1] top [2] top [3] jeans [4] scarf [5] belt [6]sandals [7] sandals

My friend Aline told me her trick for self-control when it comes to consuming sweets (especially when they are right in front of her at the office, etc.) is to imagine taking bite, enjoying the flavor, chewing, and swallowing. She said it fools her mind into thinking she just ate it and she is satisfied.

My imaginary wardrobe change isn't really having the same effect...

7 comments:

Zaneta said...

I love your blog, Kim. It is so fun to follow all of your designs loves and travels.

Amber said...

So cute.

ya, that technique doesn't work for me with sweets or dreams of a new wardrobe. bummer.

jen said...

hehe :)

Sine family said...

You'll have to tell Aline that I'm amazed at her will power. I've tried that technique and instead of feeling satisfied I go in for the kill and eat twice as much. :)

Kellie said...

sigh..i want a new spring wardrobe too. and I don't have the self-control to play those kind of mind games :)

paula said...

great picks. Once you figure out how to quench the shopping feeling without actually buying anything let me know!

Kathryn said...

I only wish that technique was effective. Sigh.

I saw that top (upper left) in the store today, and I LOVE the cut. Although I wish that they wouldn't have made it sparkly.