dessert truck

images from desserttruck.com

Last week we finally found down the Dessert Truck, a mobile dessert vendor that brings fancy desserts to the streets. I really like the concept of a big-kid icecream truck. "No BS, no pretensions. Just really good desserts".

We tried the warm slow baked apples (above): apples, cinnamon, puff pastry, cranberries, crumble, whipped cream. I really wanted to sample everything on the menu, they all sound appetizing.

They really need to have a fleet of these trucks.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

oh yum! what an excellent idea.

Amber said...

that is one of the best ideas ever! sounds delicious

misato said...

oh yum! i can't wait until its warm enough to eat water ice and custard

laura said...

What a fabulous idea!!

Love your blog!

Reno said...

A-men. What a fun night!

The Bentley Family said...

Oh my. I...yep I'm speechless. Really? A dessert truck? I couldn't be more jealous right now. I LIVE for dessert. How bout you move back to SL and you and I start one of these babies? Sounds like fun to me. We can get Kell in on it too.

raquel raney said...

yum yum.