cottage cheese pancakes


We had breakfast for dinner on Saturday night and I made one of my childhood favorites, cottage cheese pancakes. Don't be nervous about the ingredients, they're worth trying. They're so easy to make + the crowds will cheer.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

3 large eggs
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup small curd cottage cheese
2 Tbls. butter, melted

Blend the ingredients in a blender or mixing bowl. Don't over mix. Cook each side until golden. Makes about 10 thin pancakes.

*note* I first listed the recipe with 1/4 cup salt - ah! I'm sorry if you're drowning in sodium.

7 comments:

Amber said...

i love these! I remember the first time I had them at your house. I have since made them several times for my own little family. we are all fans!

Kathryn said...

Hip, hip hooray!

(Sorry. I'm so lame.)

Loved, loved, loved them. SO good.

Kellie said...

and everyone better triple the recipe :) they are sooo good!

Sine family said...

sound so yummy. I can't wait to try them.

raquel raney said...

sounds funky. i will have to test it out.

missy said...

We grow up eating these. My mom always made them for dinner on "breakfast for dinner" nights. They're tasty.

missy said...

GREW (not grow up)