put a star on it*

Wow, I was on overload tonight as I caught up on the blog world. You have all been busy! It was really fun to look through the week in one big swoop. Here are a few of my favorite posts... in no particular order.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


(1) a beautiful room with a vintage/modern mix :: A Room Somewhere

(2) this fellow I call 'the fisherman' really makes me smile :: The Sartorialist

(3) oh how I would love to own this colorful book :: Swiss Miss

(4) charming + personalized address stamps :: Design Sponge

(5) a brilliant series showing the price tag of a room :: Decor8

(6) a sweet new vintage shop, your child's own personal shopper :: Say Yes!

(7) a ranch home round-up :: Design Is Mine

When I get back to New York, I can't wait to see these two...

(8) an amazing candy store concept :: Black Eiffel

(9) Simon Evans' has everything on exhibition :: Black Eiffel

...have a lovely weekend! I will be enjoying every minute with a new little nephew.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love these posts, Jill. You do the work for me!!

I've had the same feeling this week... how pathetic is it that going three days without reading blogs is so hard?!

Kellie said...

i love number 1 and 5