hazelnut-encrusted salmon



[ 1 ] chopping up the hazelnuts [ 2 ] the salmon post-dredging
[ 3 ] lemon-mustard vinaigrette [ 4 ] looks good enough to eat


Yesterday for dinner I tried a recipe for Hazelnut-Encrusted Salmon posted by Stephmodo. I have never cooked salmon before so I was nervous to try it with friends coming over, but it turned out well. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try, the only change I made was adding honey to the lemon-mustard vinaigrette for the salad.

On the side, I made my favorite Parmesan-Peppercorn Biscuits, they are melt-in-your-mouth good.

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

YUM, YUM, YUM. Best dinner ever, Jill. I think Mike is going to be showing up to your apartment once a week.

Kelly said...

Jacob just asked me yesterday to cook some salmon. I'm going to have to give this a try. Thanks for the heads up. I love trying new recipes especially when somebody else tries them for me first.

Kellie said...

dang that looks REALLY good. good work--i'm going to try that recipe sometime soon

paula said...

this looks amazing. i may have to try it.

Amber said...

Looks great. I just have one problem - I don't like fish. I've tried. Really, I have, but to no avail. It is so good for you. I wish I just loved it. It looks amazing though. Good job!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How do you know Stephmodo?? She grew up with my hubby Eric in Ohio, they were kids together and great friends.

kelli said...

I printed these off for next week. Third time today I've seen friend Steph's recipes on a blog. Fun. :)

Love this blog by the way. I visit every day. (I'm one of Kathryn's friends/fans.)

UM said...

My husband would love me if I made this salmon. I think I'll add it to my list of dinners for next week.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Joan says you are awesome and you crack her up.

Olive'U