wellie love

With all of the silly shoes that women wear, I'm happy that we have wellies on our side. Wellies are sensible and comfortable and good lookin'. With so many options it might be worth getting a pair (or two) to cheer-up a rainy day (actually, I love a good rain storm).

With all of the walking I do in New York City my wellies are definitely my most valued footwear.


(1) Jcrew Tartan $34.99 (2) Chooka Signature Boot $89.95 (3) Juicy Sammy Boot $63.90
(4)
Kamik 'Zoey' Boot $79.95 (5) 'Montreal' Boot $52.90 (6) Chinese Laundry Bog $47.50


These two are my personal favorites, Hunter Wellies from Zappos in pumpkin & dolphin. They are a bit more expensive at $115.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

wellies are on my list! no. 5 is a really cute pattern

Kathryn said...

I love my wellies. I'm very, very excited for it to rain this week. :)

.caroline armelle. said...

thanks for your comment, and cute blog!
i love wellies too, i just picked up some green ones at down east outfitters for $24! it was a good day!