fishs eddy

I don't know how I have missed this store in Union Square, but Fishs Eddy might be one of the coolest stores in Manhattan. The interesting name was borrowed from a small 'hamlet' in upstate New York, and they specialize in glassware, ceramics, and various tableware.

Don't miss the colorful American glassware or the collection of mugs. Did you notice the prices? great right? I had a really hard time walking out of there with out bags full of goodies.

A few favorites:



Thanks for taking me there, Kathryn. These were some her favorites, it really is too hard to choose...

8 comments:

k. said...

The story really is so great, and you just can't beat the prices. I think it's the perfect place for gifts.

Kellie said...

i loved looking at everything online. such cute stuff. i really like the carnival dishes too

Julia said...

I love that store. I think it is hilarious that they have airline silverware-- I am considering getting some!

Tara said...

Tara here - Kathryn's sister. She took me there last time I visited and I loved it! I could buy up half the store. How fun!

JT and Lizzie Davis said...

The firsst time I went to fishs eddy I was so amazed - I stayed for over an hour & then was so overwhelmed by all the things I wanted to buy that I left empty handed! I love that store.

Mr. D said...

One of my favorites. I totallly thought you would have known about this goldmine. I could buy the whole store. oh and this is Caitlin

Jen said...

Looks great, but what about expense?

TnD said...

I love the new blog. They used to have a FE on the UES. Great stuff, I completely agree.